Where does DBCA get its list of databases?

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol1095_at_virgin.net>
Date: 16 Mar 2007 05:20:57 -0700

I've inherited a 10g system on Linux in which various test and migration databases have come and gone. When I go into DBCA to configure options, the list of databases does not reflect the ones that I've been told are still supposed to be around. Our tnsnames.ora is up to date, i.e. it only lists the databases that are currently in use. Where does DBCA look to make its list?

Thanks

Andy Received on Fri Mar 16 2007 - 07:20:57 CDT