Duplicate Database with RMAN

From: Jeff B <jbisch1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2007 17:18:57 -0700

This is probably too much to ask, but what have I got to lose. :) Can someone possibly provide an RMAN script/process for duplicating a database with RMAN? My source database would need to be a backup of a production database one one server, and then I would like to move it to a destination instance (testdb) on another server. The databases do not have the same name, but they have the same structure.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff Received on Thu Mar 15 2007 - 19:18:57 CDT