regarding sql

From: dutt <dutt49_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2007 06:19:35 -0700

  I had an sql statement for example

select * from employees where employee_id is null

the o/p will be no rows returned.

Now my doubt is whether the feedback we are getting is due to

failure of sql statement or no records are found for the matching condition

In detail,

is there any relation between failure of sql statement and no records found. Received on Tue Mar 13 2007 - 08:19:35 CDT