facing problems to connect with SQL*PLUS.

From: <shobhit_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2007 20:06:52 -0700

Hi.All,
I am using Windows XP Professional SP 2 and Oracle 10g R2 on my home computer.

when I start SQL *PLUS sometimes i get this error.

	ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
	ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

	can any body here say me why i am getting these errors and how to
solve this problem. Received on Mon Mar 12 2007 - 22:06:52 CDT