Cannot get past Database Control login page

From: <nchimera65_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2007 00:01:33 -0800

Just installed 10gR2 EE. Win2k3 Server.
When I try to go to Database Control, I get a login page. I enter the login credentials but all that happens is that the page refreshes to the same login page. I tried sys. system, and another user I created but same result. If I enter an invalid user or password, I do get the correct login error message- so it is indeed trying to log in.

Any Ideas???
Thanks in advance! Received on Sun Mar 11 2007 - 03:01:33 CDT