Oracle create duplicate user account

From: <trpost_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2007 08:37:46 -0800

I am looking for the SQL syntax to create an additional database user that is a copy of an existing user. So my new user will have a different username and password, but same permissions and access as another existing user. I am looking for the SQL syntax, not how to do it through a GUI tool.

Thanks! Received on Fri Mar 09 2007 - 10:37:46 CST