Re: Error when importing

From: Paul <paulwragg2323_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2007 08:47:43 -0800

 Thanks Anurag,

I may be wrong but wouldn't the bug still happen when I re-run the (slightly) edited statement as in my first post?

It just seems to me that Oracle is splitting the statement over multiple lines with the split in completely the wrong place. This can be seen with the "LOG"
"GING" part of the statement.

Cheers,

Paul Received on Thu Mar 08 2007 - 10:47:43 CST