Re: Newbie Oracle Question

From: Tony_Miller <NoWayToday_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:15:11 -0600

"Valentin Minzatu" <valentinminzatu_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1173135125.754932.45120_at_8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 5, 5:10 pm, "Dave" <David.C.Wat..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 5, 3:23 pm, "Valentin Minzatu" <valentinminz..._at_yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> > Each tool has its strengths and weaknesses. You have to understand
>> > both before choosing whether to use it.
>>
>> > That's my two cents.
>>
>> > Valentin
>>
>> What does this mean, Oracle <> SQL Server?- Hide quoted text -

> Not only Oracle <> SQL Server, but also HTML DB/Application Express
> <> .NET <> JSP.

Second that.. APEX (Application Express) is FREE, if you have the database, you have the product!! Nice environment, and VERY help folks in the support forum!

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 76 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now! Received on Mon Mar 05 2007 - 21:15:11 CST