ora-00942

From: ton de w <ton_de_winter_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2 Mar 2007 14:29:13 -0800

Hello,

I have attached a gateway to Oracle 9i. After applying various sql files to create the required tables.
So I start the gateway and it logs in OK. Then I see an ora-00942 error - table or view does not exist sqlcode -943.

Well fair enough- perhaps the application _is_ trying insert a view or table that does not exist. The problem is I cannot see which view or tables the gw is trying to insert - at least not from the application or gw.
It is not a permissions problem cos I am logging in as system .

So my question is can I debug this at the Oracle end? I daresay that if the insert was successful it could be audited - but a failure?

TIA ton Received on Fri Mar 02 2007 - 16:29:13 CST