How to move objects from one datafile to another?

From: Eugene <epipko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2007 09:06:37 -0800

Hi all,
I am running Oracle 8.1.6.3 on WinNT (I know...) and having I/O contention. I identified 2 datafiles that I'd like to split. I need to be able to move some tables out of one datafile into another tablespace on another drive.
How do I do that?

Thanks,
Eugene Received on Thu Mar 01 2007 - 11:06:37 CST