i dont see log when data insert fails for some reason

From: <kulkarni.ninad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2007 13:00:42 -0800

Basically, i was attempting to insert a data in one my table while the oracle blowed an error saying that cannot insert data in column x since the data type for that column is small. After that i altered the table made the correct change and but now my question is i dont see this error in my logs where i can i get this information in logs or do i need to modify my log settings in order see such column errors? Received on Wed Feb 28 2007 - 15:00:42 CST