Trigger with diferent tables

From: <alex_at_bibiano.es>
Date: 28 Feb 2007 00:49:18 -0800

I have 2 tables with a master/detail relationship (delivery note header and detail)

Now I want to do a trigger to update the stock table. In the delivery note header table I have the warehouse and in the detail I have the quantity sent and the article code.

I thing I have to do 2 triggers, one for the delivery note header to update stock when the warehouse change, and another trigger in the detail table (for update, delete and insert). I'm not very expert in Oracle trigger programming. Can somebody give me an approach to do it? Can I reference the delivery note header table from the detail table trigger if there are in the same transaction inserted?

A lot of thanks,

Alex B. Received on Wed Feb 28 2007 - 02:49:18 CST