Re: Designing database tables for performance?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2007 16:35:27 -0800

On Feb 27, 3:46 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> jgar the jorrible wrote:
>
> >> I have known Fabian for about 15 years, and I have yet to see him
> >> unfairly malign anyone. Although, I have witnessed mob after mob attack him
>
> > Well, I have, and I called him on it.
>
> And I have too so a little humility is in order.

Was just responding to cimode's "I've been in your shoes" comment, didn't mean to come across haughty. Boy, I just skip right down the garden path every time cdt gets xposted here <sigh>.

They do say Fabian hasn't unfairly maligned anyone, so if you could provide a link...

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
How to make sex.com tedious:  http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070227/news_1b27cohen.html