Combining several rows into one

From: CJM <cjmnews04_at_REMOVEMEyahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:22:16 -0000

I would like to create a function that selects several rows and concatenates the values from one particular column and returns that concatenated value...

It's a bit of an abstract explanation and I haven't provided any DDL/DML to help out, but it's part of a broader general problem that I'm musing over, so there is nothing to show as such. Nevertheless, I hope it's clear enough to lead you in the right direction.

I suspect it's fairly simple but it's left me scratching my head anyway.

Thanks in advance.

CJM Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 10:22:16 CST