WHERE CLAUSE PROPERTY IN DATA BLOCK

From: nick048 <nicosia.gaetano_at_moonsoft.it>
Date: 27 Feb 2007 05:39:30 -0800

Hi,
I need help on this problem:
In a form data block I want to enter in the Property WHERE CLAUSE a clause based on certain conditions:
1. the first condition is ANA_TYPE := TXT_ANA_TYPE AND ANA_CODE := TXT_ANA_CODE, where the two variable are initialized in Header Block. For this I don't have problem. The query work fine. 2. But I want to add an other clause, depending from an other variable initialized in the Header Block . For example, based on the Radio button field :HEADER_BLOCK.SITUATION. Depending from Value of this field, the AND clause to add can be:

a) :SITUATION = 1 --> clause must be AND DOC_PAID <> 0
b) :SITUATION = 2 --> clause must be AND DOC_PAID = 0
c) :SITUATION = 3 --> clause must be AND DOC_INS <> 0

Is possible to create a unique Where variable clause (1. plus 2.) with this conditions ? If Yes How?

I hope...
Best Regards
Gaetano Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 07:39:30 CST