Arabic PDF

From: madunix <madunix_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2007 22:54:15 -0800

Oracle 10 Application server Rel 2
Operating system Redhat Entr. AS 4

I have problem i want to see my report output as PDF, when I run it all ARABIC Characters are showing as junk character, My database character are support Arabic Character AMERICAN_AMERICA.AR8ISO8859P6. So, can any one reply me what i have to do from Oracle site and Linux Site.

Its urgent

madunix
Network, Security and Systems Eng. Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 00:54:15 CST