Re: Will logminer help me here

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2007 09:20:30 -0800

On Feb 22, 9:30 pm, emdproduct..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Group,
>
> We are using Oracle 9i. Recently, somebody edited one of our
> functions, added 'execute immediate ' line, caused a lot of damages.
> We would like to find out who did that.
>
> I never had experience with logminer, will logminer help me here?
>
> Thanks for your help

Hi,

If you can see the last_ddl_time in dba_objects for the object, find the log associated with that (may be archived by this point). Once you have set log miner (see the docs) setup,

I *think* 9i recorded the osuser and schema that made the change in the redo stream.

YMMV, Steve Received on Fri Feb 23 2007 - 11:20:30 CST