Re: Daylight savings patch

From: <epokopac_at_excite.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2007 07:57:42 -0800

We had to install it because of the 10g Scheduler tables. Our jobs
"do" reschedule themselves (we use America/New_York which "is" DST
"aware") so future date accuracy IS an issue.

It's not a tough patch process at all.

Just a little over 2 weeks until the new US DST implementation is a reality!

Regards,

    Eugene Pokopac (Oracle DBA - GSFA - Tucker, GA) Received on Fri Feb 23 2007 - 09:57:42 CST