Re: 10gAS Apache HTTP SSL connection on port 443

From: <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2007 07:22:31 -0800

On 21 feb, 10:06, "Paolo Iozzino" <paolo.iozz..._at_yahoo.it> wrote:

> the SSL on 443 works fine. Everything is ok and the application now is
> runnig well. The only problem is
> that now I' ve problem to manage HTTP with OEM. For example if I try
> to deploy I 've this error:

OK - good to hear all is well.

> Deployment failed: See base exception for details.
> Root Cause: Configuration changes prevented server startup. ld.so.1:
> httpd: fatal: libdms2.so: open failed: No such file or directory
> Killed
> Resolution: See base exception for details.. Configuration changes
> prevented server startup. ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: libdms2.so: open
> failed: No such file or directory
> Killed
> Resolution: Please make sure the values entered in OHS configuration
> files are correct.

Normally, after manual changes to your configuration, up have to notify
the configuration manager.
$OH/dcm/bin/dcmctl updateconfig would do that. Sometimes, your changes will be reverted, so check your changes AFTER running dcmctl. If neccesary, redo them - I've never had to do the changes more than twice :) Received on Wed Feb 21 2007 - 09:22:31 CST