OEM CORBA Error

From: Alain <alaindewit_at_skynet.be>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 01:42:33 -0800

I'm using Oracle 9R2 on Sun Solaris SPARC and I want to activate OEM on the Oracle Server.

I started apache on the serveur, Stat a Browser and connect to my oracle serveur with the port 3339, I install the JInitiator and follow the instruction about the Accessibility setup (install the Java access bridge and configure it) but when I try to loggin, I get a "Could not instantiate adapter.org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE [completed=MAYBE, reason=java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address]" ERROR. What can I do to fixe this problem ??

Should I install something on my oracle server, is it a configuration problem of my internet explorer ?

Regards Received on Mon Feb 19 2007 - 03:42:33 CST