attn: robinetta - truly beautiful active newsgroups - if - (1/1)

From: bradford <havainnut_at_aquabib.ca>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 04:59:04 GMT

A very hearty hello to everyone tonight!

One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.

800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day Blazing fast downloads
Posting allowed!
Keyword searchable
2,000,000 new posts each day
Convenient thumbnail indexes

Thanks! I hope to see you at http://www.newsdude.net soon. See you there.

Uyje ... Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 22:59:04 CST