Re: Guide

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 11:36:11 -0800

On Feb 18, 5:32 am, "jass" <jass9..._at_yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 7:30 pm, "Ana C. Dent" <anaced..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "jass" <jass9..._at_yahoo.co.in> wrote in news:1171716434.779319.12900
> > @h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
>
> > > being new to group,want to know
> > > how to prepare and clear the OCP (DBA)Sql Exam i.e let me know for
> > > preparation
> > > 1) The relavent book
> > > 2)the most important topics
> > > 3)Sites for test preperation
>
> >http://tahiti.oracle.com http://asktom.oracle.com
>
> thanks a lot
> it will prove to be a great help to me.
> as i m also preparing from book of "oracle press".Still i want
> more,like sometimes what happens i have my clear concepts, still
> questions come ,where we need to check out more than one options ,
> there i get confused. What happens is like we have to cram or know the
> deep knowledge of Sql.Will u please guide in this context.

The main Oracle site: www.oracle.com has a section devoted to OCP and you can find a list of examination topics there along with some material. The http://otn.oracle.com site, free registration required for most of the site, also has downloadable documentation sets and software available including a free version of 10g: Oracle Express.

To become OCP certified for the first time you must now take at least one training course from Oracle.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 13:36:11 CST