10g Grid Control: alert log content

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_bluebottle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:26:54 GMT

There's a link on th 10g grid control database home page to view alert log content. It's on the bottom in the "related links" section. I've noticed that the alert log content page doesn't display anything unless I'm connected to the GC as sysman. Is there a special privilege I need to grant to other GC administrators for this page to work properly? I can't find anything in the GC help about it. Metalink only lists an article about GC throwing an error when there's invalid characters in the alert log. That's not the case here. It works fine for sysman but not for non-superadmins. Received on Thu Feb 15 2007 - 13:26:54 CST