Re: Bitmap Join Index

From: <aravind.kanda_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2007 08:26:27 -0800

Anurag:

BJI seem to speed up the process, however it was an hog while inserting new records to the underlying tables. I had to delete the BJI right away. I have to revisit this again. I am going to try both BJI & a materialized view and see which one will work for me with less overhead. I will get back with questions.

Thanks. Received on Thu Feb 15 2007 - 10:26:27 CST