attn: vin - genuinely emotional keyword searchable - tuz - (1/1)

From: robby <mazedly_at_madelyne.us>
Date: 12 Feb 2007 22:59:34 GMT

Hi

Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry. One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Posting allowed!
Very long retention
Streaming audio and video

Check them out at http://newsdude.net you'll love them.

Nob ... Received on Mon Feb 12 2007 - 16:59:34 CST