Re: Oracle 10g not wrkng fine

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:20:22 +0000

shobhit_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hii to all group members,
> I am new to Oracle 10g or say 10g is the first database wch I am
> learning so i have some big problems hopefully u people will solve
> them so thanks in advance to all senior members.
>

> P1 --> suppose i have a user with INSERT ANY TABLE privilige n after
> some time i use DROP USER username CASCADE so in this scenario if user
> insert somethng in any table then what will happen to that table n row
> because user is nw dropped.
>
> P2-->whats the difference between instance and session m nt
> understanding it properly.
>
> hopefully u people got my question verywell.

It's somewhat difficult, your 'i' key is temperamental sometimes doubling up 'hii' and sometimes not registering 'wch' 'n', and your 'o' key seems prone to not registering. If you get a new keyboard who knows what miracles you can perform. You don't of course need to source a new keyboard to read either the concepts or 2-day dba manuals which are available on-line at the end of a mouse click.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA