Re: Extract tnsnames from Oracle Internet Directory

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:39:06 +0100

mike.shankar_at_gmail.com schreef:
> Hi,
> I have loaded tnsnames entries into OID 10g. But I'm not sure how I
> can extract the entries or generate a tnsnames file from OID. Can
> someone help?
>
> Thanks.

I fail to see the use completely. You do not need a tnsnames file anymore, once you have it in OID!

And there probably is some sort of ldap query, whcih you can use, but I doubt anyone would have one lying around - I do not, and once more, I fail to see the use.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...