Re: Save query and statistics automatic

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2007 01:45:45 -0800

On Feb 11, 11:24 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Steve Robin wrote:

> >> You could turn on 10046 level 12 tracing on all of the sessions that
> >> you need to monitor and then dig through the trace files afterward.
> >> That will store the values of your bind variables.
>
> >> - Bobby
>
> > Thank you for your reply Bobby.
> > But I want to store these queries in table with values I mentioned
> > above. Is it possible.
>
> It is possible and it is going to have a negative impact on the system.
>
> What is the business case. And a business case does not begin with "I
> want to."
>
> Also, as MTNorman asks, what version?
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org- Hide quoted text -

I apologise for incomplete information.
Oracle Database : 9.2.0.8
Operating System : Windows XP SP2

I am going to test it in Development database, where I do query optimization and performance review first then I will think about production.
About statspack, it does but not I my case. As I told I need full query with there time, no. of rows etc. Statspack provide me queries with bind variable plus it doesnot provide time taken by query. Please provide me any suggestion. Received on Mon Feb 12 2007 - 03:45:45 CST