Re: Oracle 9i Partitioning

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:27:01 GMT

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:47:00 -0500, Dereck L. Dietz wrote:

> The Oracle 9i version I have installed on my home computer doesn't appear
> to have the partitioning functionality on it and I'd like to put it on. I

There are several versions (called Editions) of Oracle9i that could have been installed.

The answer to your question somewhat depends on which one you've installed.

(A bit like: "I've got some spare tires here, can I install them on my car?" needs minor, potentially irrelevant, information like "which car? what is the rim size on the car? what is the tire size?")

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Top posting [replies] guarantees I won't respond.