Re: Oracle 10g not wrkng fine

From: Anurag Varma <avoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Feb 2007 08:09:00 -0800

On Feb 11, 9:56 am, "shob..._at_gmail.com" <comlear..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hii to all group members,
> I am new to Oracle 10g or say 10g is the first database wch I am
> learning so i have some big problems hopefully u people will solve
> them so thanks in advance to all senior members.
>
> P1 --> suppose i have a user with INSERT ANY TABLE privilige n after
> some time i use DROP USER username CASCADE so in this scenario if user
> insert somethng in any table then what will happen to that table n row
> because user is nw dropped.
>
> P2-->whats the difference between instance and session m nt
> understanding it properly.
>
> hopefully u people got my question verywell.
>
> thanks one more time...

Your biggest problem is IM speak. You can be certain that most senior folks
here do not understand it.

The first thing you should do before asking any new questions is to read the Oracle Concepts manual:
http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14220/toc.htm

If a user X who owns a schema X inserts data into table T belong to user Y schema Y
and you subsequently drop the user X, there is no effect on table T.

As for your question 2, you might first want to read the concepts guide.

Anurag Received on Sun Feb 11 2007 - 10:09:00 CST