Aggregations

From: AlexK <alexk84_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Feb 2007 20:38:01 -0800

Hi All,

I'm trying to aggregate some data and I was hoping for some insight. Basically I have some data like the following:

Key       Column1           Column2
123            Y                  null
123          null                 Y
456          null                 Y

I'd like to aggregate the data by the key field and have the output turn out like the following:

Key       Column1          Column2
123             Y                    Y
456            null                  Y

Would anyone have some insight on how I can accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

Alex Received on Thu Feb 08 2007 - 22:38:01 CST