Re: Windows2003 Server Config for Oracle 10g

From: ph <mtnman2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Feb 2007 04:12:47 -0800

  1. For Win2003 Make sure Oracle can use the memory on the O/S google /3GB /PAE for the boot.ini
  2. Oracle 10g Standard: make sure you got the lastest patches install for DSY Daylight Saving
  3. Patches make sure your DBA (which I sure they will) has the lastest CPU patches install too.
  4. From Oracle 8i to 10g.. Wow! Lots of new stuff in 10g...