DBA script for sql and indexes

From: <soalvajavab1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2007 09:18:47 -0800

Do you know of any sql script which help me to find out:

What are the most hitted tables and most qyery sql run by a vendor application? ( we have an out of box ERP kind of application here )

And what are the most important and perhaps missing indexes in the Application Oracle Schema?

Thanks for help
Frank Received on Wed Feb 07 2007 - 11:18:47 CST