Daylight savings patch.....do you need it?

From: oracle_man <oracle_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Feb 2007 14:21:32 -0800

All,

If you do not use either TIMESTAMP or the JVM in you database, do you need to patch for DST 2007? My understanding is that it is only needed if you use either TIMESTAMP, or java virtual machine, or java stored procedures in user/application schemas.. I also understad that oracle's dictionary is ok as well. Anyone brave enough to have waded through all the DST info on metalink, please let me know your thoughts.

oracle_man_at_yahoo.comnospam Received on Tue Feb 06 2007 - 16:21:32 CST