Re: NVL2 in PL/SQL 10g

From: klabu <klabu76_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2007 13:50:08 -0800

I *think* I have looked at NVL2 page on PSOUG site (which usually gets 1st-page google hit, as you may know)

Anyway I think, before I ran out of patience, and thinking to myself "wow this is unbelievable !"
I looked at at least 10 sites from google result and Quest's "PL/SQL Knowledgebase" and found

NOT ONE SINGLE one points out the simple truth that

They ALL show the same old "SELECT NVL2(......) FROM........"

Maybe they all copied from each other in this case. Received on Mon Feb 05 2007 - 15:50:08 CST