import made my objects case-sensitive

From: mRangel <marcus.rangel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2007 12:34:54 -0800

Dear friends,

I did a full export from a 10.2.0.1.0 instance under Windows and imported (also full) to a 10.2.0.3.0 instance under Linux RHEL. Something happened to my pl/sql objects, and I do not know how to revert it. Take a look:

First Database:

SQL> select text from all_source where owner = 'PA' and line = 1 and text like 'PACKAGE%' order by text
  2 /

TEXT

PACKAGE calendar IS
PACKAGE Conversion_De_Moneda IS
PACKAGE Formula2 IS
PACKAGE Formula3 IS
PACKAGE    kp__arquit_utils AUTHID CURRENT_USER IS
PACKAGE    LD_API AUTHID CURRENT_USER IS
PACKAGE    ld_util AUTHID CURRENT_USER
PACKAGE P2000_BASE64 IS

(...)

Second Database:

SQL> select text from all_source where owner = 'PA' and line = 1 and text like 'PACKAGE%' order by text
  2 /

TEXT

PACKAGE      "CALENDAR" IS
PACKAGE      "CONVERSION_DE_MONEDA" Is
PACKAGE      "FORMULA2" IS
PACKAGE      "FORMULA3" IS
PACKAGE      "KP__ARQUIT_UTILS" AUTHID CURRENT_USER IS
PACKAGE      "LD_API" AUTHID CURRENT_USER IS
PACKAGE      "LD_UTIL" AUTHID CURRENT_USER
PACKAGE      "P2000_BASE64" IS

(...)

Does anybody know what happened ? Why did import double-quoted my object names ? Is there any way I can remove them ?

Thanks, Received on Mon Feb 05 2007 - 14:34:54 CST