MV refresh over database link hangs

From: <pratap.deshmukh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2007 09:53:58 -0800

Hi,

I have two databases, version 10.2.0.1.0 on the same machine. Source database - Has a table with MV log Target database - Has a MV with force refresh option.

But when I refresh the MV, the refresh hangs and following wait events are shown -

Source database - SQL*Net more data to client Target database - SQL*Net more data from dblink

It just hangs for hours. Then when I drop and re-create the MV, the MV gets all data in 15 mins.

Does anyone have a workaround for this problem?

Regards,
Pratap Received on Sat Feb 03 2007 - 11:53:58 CST