Re: when rebuild IOT ?

From: <janik_at_pobox.sk>
Date: 2 Feb 2007 05:27:20 -0800

First, you should understand the life style of your table - what kind of DML, which columns are frequently in SELECT, if you want to tune it for speed or for storage etc...
And then you can play with parameters PCTTHRESHOLD and INCLUDING, maybe you can save some space by placing unfrequent columns (those not often selected) into overflow segment.

Jan

Eric napísal(a):