PL/SQL Error

From: <cspang97_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2007 04:13:20 -0800

After running pl/sql package about 2~3 hours, "ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 52456 bytes (pga heap, ksm stack)" ERROR occurred. This problem drove me crazy past two weeks. Compiling the package was successfully executed. And everything seems fine. But
Whenever I did the executing of the packages. i finally got to meet the conflict.

Please! Help me~~ Received on Fri Feb 02 2007 - 06:13:20 CST