Error while running report from within Forms

From: Naeem <naeemshzd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2007 02:08:19 -0800

I am using Oracle 9iDB on Windows 2000 Server and 9iDS (R2) on client side. When I try to run report from within a form. Error message is displayed "You didn't provided a report name". I have attached a report object in the Reports node in Forms targeting .rdf report file. Following is the code:

declare
 v_rep VARCHAR2(100);
 repid REPORT_OBJECT;

begin

repid := FIND_REPORT_OBJECT('REPORT76'); v_rep := RUN_REPORT_OBJECT(repid);
end;

Please help.... Received on Fri Feb 02 2007 - 04:08:19 CST