Re: Cyrillic character set

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2007 22:15:56 -0800

On Feb 1, 10:55 pm, paul..._at_compuserve.com wrote:
> > I meant that WE8ISO8859P5 is correct charset name. One can try to use
>
> My question was about 'WE' in the above - so it's 'WE' and not 'CL'?
> That is eventhough iso-8859-5 is encoding for _Cyrillic_ character
> set, we have there "WE" (Western European character set) and not "CL",
> right?
>
> --
> Paul

Oh, of course you're right, it's CL, too. Got so used to WE8ISO8859P1 I didn't figure other pages of iso-8859 are for different regions... Thanks for correcting me in turn. :)

Regards,

    Vladimir M. Zakharychev
    N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)     http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Fri Feb 02 2007 - 00:15:56 CST