Re: scott and tiger

From: Andreas Habel <mail_at_exceptionfault.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:49:34 +0100

gazzag schrieb:
> On 30 Jan, 19:22, "m.t" <m..._at_matelot.com> wrote:

>>> One of Oracle's founders: Bruce Scott
>>> His daughter's cat: Tiger
>> Was he really "founder" or just employee ?
>> and I thought "tiger" was hgis cat
>>
>> where the heck is he now, any idea ?

> With a little help from Google...
>
> http://orafaq.com/faqora.htm#SCOTT
>
> HTH
>
> -g

Uah, they said Bruce Scott is a co-founder of Gupta Technology. Does anybody know their product "SQL Base"? After Oracle, this is the second choice of rdbms in my company - if you could call it a rdbms compared with Oracle *g*.

Now, I know the real cause, why scott shouldn`t exist in productive instances ;-)

greetings
Andreas Received on Thu Feb 01 2007 - 15:49:34 CST