Re: Where is oradim.log?

From: <dxd_at_ptc.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2007 04:59:39 -0800

Au contraire my pedant friend, to quote the manual, which yes I did consult :-

"When you use ORADIM utility, a log file called oradim.log opens in ORACLE_BASE\ORACLE_HOME\database, or in the directory specified by registry parameter ORA_CWD. All operations, whether successful or failed, are logged in this file. You must check this file to verify success of an operation."

My use of <ORAHOME> may not have been syntactically correct but for the purpose of explaining where I had already investigated, I thought this would be clear enough.