oracle 10g grid

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2007 01:55:56 -0800

Hi All,

Is this grid technology and RAC is somehow quite same. Because in RAC is good when we have so many server as well as according to grid it uses the shared data among many servers. Infact somehow grid is better because in RAC only one query is handle by one server but in grid, the result will be fetch by all servers if they have it's output in their sga.
I understand features of 10g but what is grid is confusing to me. I know it is stupid question for some of you. Please clear my this doubt.

Thanks Received on Thu Feb 01 2007 - 03:55:56 CST