Re: Shutdown of one instance takes about 1hr

From: Alexander Skwar <alexander_at_skwar.name>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:28:46 +0100

Digeratus 2006 <digeratus2006_at_nospam.hotmaildotcom>:

> As the others have said, "shutdown immediate" is your first step.

Well, yeah, but I'd like to know why all the other databases, which are basically identical to the the RACEREF1 (RACE Reference), shutdown fine.

> It looks like something is interrupting the shutdown of "RACEREF1".
> Without more details, it is difficult to say what is happening.

How can I get more details? Those are plain normal databases. They do make use DBLINKS - pointing to themselves, if I understood the developers correctly.

> Andy Young
> "If it isn't broken, then it doesn't have enough features, yet"

;)

Alexander Skwar Received on Thu Feb 01 2007 - 01:28:46 CST