how to restart oracle 10g on linux

From: <ms.parul_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2007 10:46:34 -0800

hello everyone,

I'm new to linux as well as oracle 10g. Yesterday I installed 10g on my virtual machine. Everything was working fine but when I restarted my machine, I dont know how to start the database now. Can anybody help me in this regard? Thank you so much.

Regards
Parul Received on Tue Jan 30 2007 - 12:46:34 CST