Re: My new free tool for Oracle

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2007 10:12:46 -0800

On Jan 29, 9:51 am, "Mic Mekhanoshin" <mmexan..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Utilite for exporting oracle schema in plain text for install and
> revision control
>
> Please evaluate this try.
>
> I long to know your opinion.

Hi Mic:

Unfortunately, this group has been abused in the past by those making very similar posts, so we've had to take a hard line and say even on-topic free evaluations of free software are really commercial posts
and belong in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Sorry, if it were up to me I'd be in favor of allowing such posts here,
but then again, if it were up to me no one would abuse such a privilege. As it is, a utility with .dll's and .exe's in it is necessarily
suspect, google for any recent security thread about Oracle.

Please delete your post from this group.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"Sarcasm just another service I provide" - license plate frame