Re: resultset is not cleaned?

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2007 18:23:50 -0800

On Jan 27, 3:03 am, "Valentin Minzatu" <valentinminz..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you are referring to java.sql.ResultSet and by cleaning you mean
> close, then you should check v$open_cursor.

Valentin,

I didn't test. Do you know if closing Java ResultSet reduce 'opened cursors current' statistic# in addition to making a row in v $open_cursor disappear? Metalink notes 76684.1 and 1012266.6 make this distinction. In short, v$open_cursor shows opened and parsed cursors while that statistic counts opened cursors, parsed or not.

Yong Huang Received on Sat Jan 27 2007 - 20:23:50 CST