Re: Optimizing Queries Against UNIONed View

From: Valentin Minzatu <valentinminzatu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2007 09:52:02 -0800

The execution plan supports your statement. I would still think something is not the way it has been described as otherwise this way would be very difficult for Oracle to charge anybody for partitioning option (anybody could write a union type view and off they go) - my two cents. Received on Thu Jan 25 2007 - 11:52:02 CST