How t o create view for update Balance

From: Noor <tarakai33_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2007 16:40:04 -0800

How could we write a query for a view to create from two tables as per details below?

Table One Stock
comprising of columns A/C no, date processed and received stock.

And other table ISSUE

Comprising of columns A/C, date processed, issued stock

now how to create a view Stock balance from the above tables to gave us detailed balance record?

View Comprising of columns A/C, date processed, Received Stock, Issued Stock and Balance
Group by A/C arrange by processed date.

Is the creation of above is possible is yes what is that query.

If not possible then what other solution could be gave me details answer

My emails address is
tarakai348_at_yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for help Received on Wed Jan 24 2007 - 18:40:04 CST